3/4″ NPTF Pressure Reducing Valve w/ Gauge
- Pre-adjustable pressure reducing valve for residential and commercial applications.
- DZR low lead “Ecobrass” body. Unique noise reducing pressure balanced cartridge.
- Low friction anti-scale moving parts. High flow seat design. Dial indicator with direct readout.
- Replaceable cartridge. Integral stainless steel filter. Adjustment locking screw.
- Max. working pressure: 300 psi. Max. working temperature: 180°F. Pressure setting range: 15 — 90 psi. Factory setting: 45 psi.
- Certified to: ASSE 1003, CSA B356, NSF61, NSF 372, Low Lead Laws and listed by ICC-ES. Meets codes IPC, IRC & UPC for use in accordance with the U.S. and Canadian plumbing codes.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|