What Solutions Do We Offer?
Capital Distribution offers one on one personalized service that helps our customers save money on their water and energy bills and protect their assets. In many cases we give out free advice that costs you nothing. If we have a product to recommend, we will do so. What separates us from the competition is that when we need to, we offer unique products not typically available from your local plumbing supply or chain store.
Those products include:
- Smart Valve: Saving users up to 30% on water and sewer usage charges
- Scale Buster: For 20 years has been limiting scale and corrosion without a need for chemicals
- WHID (Water Heater Isolation Device): Protecting water heaters from catastrophic events
- Variable Frequency Drive Booster Systems: Saving up to thousands a month in energy costs
- Mixing Valves: Pre-assembled custom solution for your commercial property
Call us today to see which solution will work for you
Capital Distribution is a business located in Bloomfield, NJ offering solutions for all 50 states and abroad. We have been doing so since March 2015, we work to bring efficient plumbing technologies to both residential and commercial properties. Whether helping a homeowner, a plumbing professional, a maintenance director or an owner, you can count on us for delivering the knowledge and solutions that will save you time, water and money.
Count on Capital Distribution to provide a reliable solution to your needs.
Efficiency, Safety & Control
The Capital Distribution Process
Whether you have low water pressure, water safety concerns, or want to make your property more efficient by saving money on electric, water or both, we will strive to find a solution! One of our dedicated team members will review your situation and concerns with you either via email, phone or face to face. We want to understand and address the issues that mean the most to you!
What we provide from there are solutions, which in many cases does not even involve you purchasing products. Our goal is to make you look good for your customer, your boss, or your family. Some solutions we offer include:
• Providing protection against catastrophic water damage through good safety practices and in some cases viable products
• Providing products that have a short Return on Investment (usually while the product is still in warranty) by reducing your energy, water and sewer, or maintenance costs
• Replacing old inefficient equipment with equipment that can provide real energy savings and also take advantage of rebate programs that we are aware of.
Dial 201-690-6512 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs with our experts.