- Pre-adjustable pressure reducing valve for residential and commercial applications.
- Low lead dezincification resistant “Ecobrass” body.
- Unique noise reducing pressure balanced cartridge.
- Low friction and anti-scale moving parts.
- HIgh flow seat design.
- Dial indicator with direct readout.
- Replaceable cartridge.
- Integral stainless steel filter.
- Adjustment locking screw.
- Flow (GPM): 10.0
- Max working pressure: 300 psi (20 bar)
- Max working temperature: 180°F (80°C)
- Pressure setting range: 15 – 90 psi (1 – 6 bar)
- Factory setting: 45 psi (3 bar)
Certified to: ASSE 1003, CSA B356, NSF61, NSF372, Low Lead Laws and listed by ICC-ES. Meets codes IPC, IRC and UPC for use in accordance with the U.S. and Canadian plumbing codes.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|