CALEFFI COMPACT PRV PRESCAL 3/4″ PRESS X 3/4″ NPT FEMALE (NO GAUGE)
- Compact pressure reducing valve for residential and light commercial applications.
- DZR low lead “Ecobrass” body with inlet union connection.
- Low friction anti-scale moving parts.
- High flow seat design. Replaceable cartridge. Integral stainless steel filter.
- Adjustment screw for pressure set point. Tamper-resistant cap included.
- Max. working pressure: 250 psi. Max. working temperature: 180°F. Pressure setting range: 15 — 90 psi. Factory setting: 45 psi.
- Certified to: ASSE 1003, CSA B356, NSF61, NSF 372, Low Lead Laws and listed by ICC-ES.
- Meets codes IPC, IRC & UPC for use in accordance with the U.S. and Canadian plumbing codes.
Pressure gauge fits 535H and 533H series pressure reducers.
Dial size: 2″. Pressure range: 0—100 psi /0-7 bar. Connection: 1 /8″ NPT.
|Dimensions||5 × 10 × 5 in|