JOMAR 3/4″ ADD A VALVE
- Ideal for multi-story buildings – eliminates the need to shut down an entire unit, floor or building to install a new valve or replace a defective one
- Each kit includes: (1) add-a-valve tool, (1) full-port ball valve with union ends, (1) gasket pad and installation instructions
- Emergency shut-off device for copper tubing eliminates shutdowns.
- Allows replacement of defective valve or installation of new valve on hot or cold water in 30 minutes or less without shutting off water. Valve may be replaced or installed on hot or cold water, H2O glycol systems, under pressure, on type M, L & K and copper tube.
- Eliminates facility shut-downs
- Bottom clean-out cap serves as full-port line tap
- Lead-free sweat ball valve included in package
- Loc-Tite gasket sealant included
- US and Canadian patent number 5,316,037
- Forged brass body, stem holder, bottom cap, SKD11 steel cutter, Viton plug, 304 stainless steel bolt, nut, cutter screw, washer, seat ring, spring washer, Viton gasket, O-ring, brass O-ring holder, thread tube
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 5 in|